Nicole is the community manager for ModelWire Network, the social network for the fashion industry. She is originally from Seattle and moved to LA to play in the sun. On her free time she enjoys hanging out with her adorable dog Bentley. She also started WorkItLA (www.WorkItLA.com), an entertainment blog.
Here is my recipe for Chicken Adobo!
4-5 lbs. chicken
1/2 cup of white vinegar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tsp. of black peppercorns
3 bay leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot.
- Cover and marinate chicken for 1-3 hours.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat.
- Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened (should be about 20 minutes).
- Serve with steamed rice. ENJOY!