That’s it! You’ve decided to upgrade your fridge and pantry products to A-list stars. Those items filled with artificial sugar, hydrogenated oil and garbage have been retired to well, the garbage.
I’ve got 5 EASY swaps to say, “That’s a wrap!” to the junky food and to get new, nutritious stuff in!
The quick cheat sheet or table read if you will:
- That white stuff in your shaker pretending to be salt…replace it with Redmond Real Salt.
- And CUT! White sugar you’re out. Coconut Sugar, you’re in the spotlight.
- Carb load smarter with whole grain pasta. Prego!
- Peace out plastic. Hello glass and stainless steel.
- Creamy dressing at craft services? Go for the oil & vinegar instead.
Overall health, weight loss, a better memory and more come from using quality products. If you are what you eat, don’t you want to eat foods that are A listers?! Why yes, yes you do! You’ll love the simplicity of this video explaining why the above mentioned are out and my new suggestions are in.