by Katie Barnes
5 Easy Tips for Eating and Losing Weight
- Avoid fast food chains and opt for places where you know your food is cooked with health in mind.
- Grill, broil, bake or steam foods using minimal fat and season with pepper, herbs or spices instead of salt.
- Read labels…Any item that has over 10g fat listed on the packet should be returned to the shelf, regardless of the serving size.
- Never stop at a vending machine to get anything other than bottled water.
- Choose non-fat milk and low-fat yogurt from the dairy section of the store and keep coffee intake to a maximum of two regular-size cups per day.
Tweet Katie: KatieBFitness