|Liz Lahey is a project manager at Casting Networks Inc. She manages multiple projects simultaneously from beginning to end. She works closely with a team of talented developers on an ongoing basis to ensure that projects are completed on time and quality standards are not only met but exceeded. As a project manager at Casting Networks Inc, she wears many different hats and always tries to bring energy and creativity to work each and every day.
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 6 tablespoons light olive oil
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
• 2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
1. In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
I hope you enjoy my “Simply Salmon” recipe!