My name is Victoria and I started working at Casting Networks just over a month ago. I moved here from Australia and couldn’t be happier working for this fantastic company. I’m a bit of a ‘Yes’ person and have found myself in some crazy situations – the most memorable one being on stage with Wu Tang Clan. I have a secret obsession with cats; and I may or may not have some form of chocolate every day.
Raw Chocolate Avocado Slice
1 cup of walnuts (soaked)
1 cup of almonds (soaked)
1 cup of medjool dates (pitted)
A pinch of Himalayan salt
2 large avocados
2/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 cup cacao powder
1/3 cup raw honey (adjust to taste)
- Drain walnuts and almonds, and combine with dates and salt in a food processor.
- Pulse at first to chop them and run continuously to make a paste.
- Press into pan over baking paper and refrigerate to chill while making filling. (Pan size is based on how thick you want your base).
- Scoop out avocado flesh and combine with coconut oil, salt, cacao powder and honey in a food processor.
- Process until fully combined and smooth – about 2-5 minutes depending on the strength of your processor. Spoon on top of base and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate with shredded coconut, edible flowers or just have it plain!