– Emailing Project to Casting Billboard: We made updates to the Email Project modal when sending a project to the Casting Billboard. If there are no new roles to send out, the Send to Casting Billboard “Yes” checkbox now defaults to being unchecked as will all of the roles. Also, if the selected Remove from Casting Billboard date has passed you will not be able to send your roles to the Casting Billboard.
– Worksheet: We updated the schedule links on the worksheet so you are now taken to the exact time slot you select.
– Schedules: Schedules now maintain the previous setting you selected on the Available Talent section after you refresh the page or navigate away and come back.
– Sides: When you download sides from a project, they are now downloaded as the name the Casting Director chose for them.
– Request Media Instructions: When a Casting Director requests media with your submission, you no longer have to go to the Submit page to see what is required. The instructions for requested media now display on the Project Information page.
– Audition Tickets: When applicable, audition tickets now include the Callback and Shoot/Performance Note sections.
– Text Messages: When you receive a text message from a Casting Director the name of the project is now clearly included in the message as follows: “RE: [Project Name] MSG: [Text entered by CD].”